The Autism Project is committed to supporting individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder in the community. Our trainers and consultants are available to assist community organizations with the Professional Development and Consultation.
- A Starting Point (Nine week series)
- ASpire (Five Week Series)
- Overview of the Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Visual Supports Across the Day
- ASD Awareness Presentation
- Communication Challenges for Individuals with an ASD
- Custom training to meet your needs.
Consultation: Our professional consultants are available to support an individual child, afterschool activity or entire program.
Call Deb Langevin, our Training and Consultant Coordinator, to discuss your needs for training and/or consultation.
Deb Langevin, 401-785-2666 ext. 76788, or email her at email@example.com