Social Group Registration
Social Skills Group Applications are now available!
There is a $75.00 non-refundable application processing fee which must be submitted to our office each session for consideration.
The $75.00 application processing fee is not covered by medical assistance programs and does not guarantee placement in a group.
Financial Assistance Forms:
Please submit your completed Financial Aid (Scholarship) application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested in employment, please contact Jennie Moran by e-mail at email@example.com or call her at 401-785-2666 ext 76787
Equal Opportunity for All
Join our team and contribute your knowledge and skills to our diverse wealth of talent. The Autism Project is committed to developing a diverse workforce and encourages qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply. The Autism Project is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, military service or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.All employees/volunteers/interns will be required to complete a Health Visit with Health Services and additional screenings. Please click on the appropriate link to determine requirements.
Volunteer Application for The Autism Project
Please submit Completed Intern/Volunteer Application's to Jennie Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org
summer Camp information and employment/volunteer applications
All Summer Camp Applications for PAID STAFF will be completed through a virtual application at Lifespan.org. A direct link will be provided here once posted.
- Camp hours are 35-40 hours per each week
- Some weekend hours required for camp set up
- Interns will work with the camp director and staff to prepare for camp
- During the two weeks of camp, volunteers and/or staff will be designated specific campers to work with 1:1 or 2:1 throughout each week of camp; insuring the health, safety, and general well-being of campers at all times
- Assist in maintaining a highly structured, safe, appropriate and fun-filled program
CAMP WANNAGOAGAIN! VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
- 2019 CAMP Volunteer Application - Word
- 2019 CAMP Volunteer Application - PDF
Please submit Completed Camp Volunteer Application's to Jennie Moran at email@example.com
For classes such as Parent to Parent, A Starting Point, ASpire, Introduction to Social Thinking and Learning Styles With Visual Strategies.
Please submit your completed Training or Referral application to firstname.lastname@example.org